Learn how Facebook and Instagram can help build and grow your business in our September and October training workshops.
Yonder Media is the social media marketing partner for many blue chip brands. View our brands here. We have been running social media marketing campaigns since the day Facebook opened their advertising opportunities to marketers in 2006 and have since become a Facebook Marketing Partner. The experience gained by partnering with these brands has taught us how to take social media marketing to the next level and how to meet, and exceed, our client’s business objectives. To date, we have won multiple national and global awards for our skills in the optimal utilisation of digital as a key marketing channel.
Register for our half-day Facebook and Instagram training session on the 21st of September or 5th of October from 9am - 1pm. The training sessions will be hosted at our Centurion office.
Limited time special pricing.
Your price today for a limited time is just R3 000 per delegate.
Group discount: R2 500 per delegate for 5 delegates.
Space is limited to 10 delegates per session, so register today!
What will you learn?
- SA Social Media landscape and where your media budget focus should be.
- How consumers use Facebook and Instagram.
- How to create a blue print (marketing plan) that will allow you to use Facebook and Instagram optimally to reach your business objectives.
- How to ensure that your marketing efforts break through the clutter and reaches the right consumer at the right time with the right message through.
Get step-by-step instructions for using Business Manager, from creating your account and adding assets, setting up a campaign and reporting.
How to measure what matters during and after your campaign in order to assess your success.
Future training sessions (Dates TBC) will focus on:
- Lower funnel conversions (Lead Generation and Conversions), event tracking and Facebook analytics.
- The power of Facebook Bots.
- Google Search (How to run AdWords) to compliment your Facebook and Instagram strategy.